Friday, November 3, 2006

Sex life after marriage

I can remember my last blowjob like it was yesterday.

Actually it was 9 years ago the day I got married. Sex then was four to five times a week. But as soon as we passed the six month mark after our wedding, she stopped being interested

Now I have a Eight years old daughter and a Two year old one. Both of them sleeps in my bed with my wife more nights a week than I do. Sex now maybe once in 11 months. Triple that for vacation sex. I am Forty two, not happy, and slowly methodically plotting my way out. I always love the look in the eyes of my friends who say that won't happen to them.

Now, my wife reads in the kitchen until I fall asleep to avoid having sex with me, or if I am not tired, she waits until I am in the shower and then gets into bed and goes to sleep.

No comments: