But this contradicting views have a dual impact in our life. It keeps it shrouded in ignorance and the implication is that since we are not talking about it, I feel like i am being ignored by my wife.
What about the rules in our society?
- You have to be married.
- You have to be heterosexual.
- Other prohibitions include no sex with animals, no incest, no lust for people other than your spouse,
- and no porn, rape or prostitution.
- And you can’t have sex during a woman’s menstrual period.
But, to men, there is no particular health reason to avoid sex during his normal life . It is hard to understand women's view about sex. The more you do for your wife to show you love her, she may turns away from you and takes it for granted.
Do women will start to believe in mystic things after 35 ? When I initiate for some sexual acts, she says "Oh, no. None of that nonsense. We have kids now." In fact, my wife doesn't allow me to have sex with her for the past 9 months! Now, I am convinced that women just don't like to have sex after 35 years (She is 38) .
Here's another fact for you if you're interested in the subject: the highest points of martial satisfaction are: 1) after the kids leave and 2) before the kids were born. Look it up, it's true.
- Drop your inhibitions at the door of your own house.
- Bring on masturbation. Watch Porn movies.
- Visit as much as Adult web sites.
- Wife away on business? Have phone sex.
- Congratulations, you've just joined the "Sexless Marriage Club"
Cheating your wife can be a bad new . Okay, Agreed.He adds : What do the moral books have to offer to a "Husband who is thirsty for sex" ?
My friend says that he used to pay a lot for sex, like the whole of his salary.
Then he got a divorce and now he feel sex is easy, fun and free!
Damn! Do anyone hardly believing in it?
Or do someone like to think about gospels when they are in need of Sex?
Well, I would rather opt for "Heavenly Sex!"
What about you?